- 100% polyester fabric provides strength to hold the tufting and flexibility for superior cushioning.
- 9" of high-performance foam, 2 layers of 2.0 pound density plus 4 layers of 2.5 pound density provides the ability to keep the mattress looking and feeling good.
- An FR rayon wrap and polyester protects the mattress and gives a clean finished look.
- Machine tufting reduces the thickness of the mattress to lock in its look and feel.
- The tape edge closing process insures proper fit and finish of the mattress cover.
MATTRESS MAKING PRINCIPLE:
For a mattress to retain its shape and comfort level the materials it is filled with must be able to retain their shape and supportive character.
WHY MORE FOAM THAN COTTON IS CRITICAL:
Simply put, foam is able to retain its shape and feel when repeatedly compressed while cotton fibre does not. Foam is a flexible solid that will come back to its original shape after being compressed time after time. Cotton batting is not a unified whole, but an arrangement of individual fibers. Once the fibers are compressed together there is nothing to bring them back to their original, separate locations when the weight is removed. This fact results in cotton batting becoming thinner and harder wherever it is being compressed on a regular basis.
WHY YOU SHOULD TRUST THIS MATTRESS:
We trust the materials that go into each of our mattresses. so much so, that each mattress is compressed and packaged in a box 1/4th its size. Our mattresses are filled with comfortable materials that retain their shape for years. The way we package it proves it.
-- Note all sizes, including King, can ship via UPS or FedEx.