- 7-1/2" oz. twill fabric provides proper strength to hold compression tufts in place within the mattress. The twill is placed on the bottom panel and side border.
- A Burlington fabric was chosen for the top panel (non-flip) due to its soft feel, yet high in strength... features Bioguard treatment that resists the following (anti): microbial, fungi, mildew, bacteria, and mold.
- A 1” wrap of thermally bonded polyester is used to enhance total body comfort feeling
- 7” of multiple high-density foams for added life, firm support and to prevent “bottoming out”
- A 3” layer of Viscoelastic thermal foam (3.0 HDV) for unbelievable pressure reducing comfort that adjusts to your body’s weight and temperature for maximum comfort and support.
- Tape Edge Construction that delivers a uniform tailored look structure life lines that give a true reading on the thickness of the mattress.
- The exclusive Otis Comfort Lock Cushioning System™ tensions all 12” of material inside to develop a specific comfort level that remains consistent over many years of use.
MORE BENEFITS OF THE PULSAR:
This pressure management mattress is designed for undeniable comfort, individualized comfort, and lifetime durability. Instantaneously conforms to and supports the body regardless of the persons size or weight.
- Body Sensoring Viscoelastic VHD Memory Foam for pressure reducing motionless sleep and total body comfort.
- Absorbs body weight so there is no transfer of motion for undisturbed peaceful comfort
- Topically supple with the added bonus of moldable support and an extra firm base so you can never “bottom out!”
- Superior High Performance Quad Density foam construction.
- Non-Flip Mattress
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Pulsar is a non-flip design. The Burlington fabric (white) always should be on top. The Visco Memory Foam is just underneath the cover.